Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of these terms: These terms and conditions govern your use of littletigers.co.uk as provided by Little Tigers. We may amend or add to these terms and conditions without notice to you so please check them from time to time.
3. Intellectual Property: Except for the content submitted by advertisers, or made available for access by third parties, all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature arising from all materials, content and information on this site, including the site’s design, layout and organisation, are owned by Little Tigers Magazine. Except where stated, none of the content may be copied, reproduced, distributed, re-published or re-used in any form without written permission from Little Tigers Magazine.
4. Public Information Listings: Information submitted for publication in Little Tigers magazine or on its website is information for the public domain and therefore cannot be classed as private. By submitting your listings information to Little Tigers, you give Little Tigers unconditional permission to use this information regardless of any moral rights, copyright, service mark, trade mark or patent laws. Further, you allow Little Tigers to publish, edit, modify, translate, distribute and otherwise reproduce the information in whatever format we choose.
5. Third Party Content: Any opinions, statements, services, offers, information or content expressed or made available on the website by a third party are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Little Tigers.
6. Social Media & Other Third Party Websites: Little Tigers may provide links to social media and other websites operated by third parties, but makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this one. Any link to a third party website does not mean that Little Tigers endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. If you choose to use these sites you do so at your own risk. Little Tigers makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not sponsor or endorse, any linked websites or the information or materials appearing thereon or any of the products and services described thereon.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties: Little Tigers is providing this on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. Also Little Tigers makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics on this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Little Tigers howsoever arising from any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of littletigers.co.uk is solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtain by you from littletigers.co.uk shall create any warranty.
8. Limitation of Liability: Little Tigers will not be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
9. Applicable Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising hereunder shall fall exclusively with the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.